The Sophomore Program is designed to build confidence, ambition, and motivation for students early in their high school years.
- Math Matters: Improve math scores through a structured weekly curriculum taught by trained instructors
- Writing & Critical Thinking: Strengthen writing and critical thinking skills such as structuring arguments, developing logical reasoning, and communicating ideas
- Summer Program (Domestic): Work with mentors to apply for a valuable Summer Program at a college or university to gain experience taking college-level courses and exploring college major and career interests in the summer
The Junior Program is dedicated to preparing high school students for college through ACT/SAT test preparation and Writing & Critical Thinking education.
- Test Prep: Get familiarized with the ACT/SAT exams by learning about test-taking strategies, refreshing basic skills, and taking diagnostic exams to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Writing & Critical Thinking: Craft and refine personal statements in preparation for college application essays
- Summer Program (Domestic/International): Work with mentors to apply for a valuable Summer Program at a college or university to gain experience taking college-level courses and exploring college major and career interests in the summer
The core focus of the Senior Program is to prepare mentees for the college application process, which includes researching and selecting colleges to apply to, writing impactful essays, understanding the financial aid process, and applying for scholarships.
- Test Prep: Get a refresher on the Test Prep curriculum for mentees taking the ACT/SAT exams in the fall of their senior year
- Writing & Critical Thinking: Improve college essays
- Capstone Project: Complete a service-learning project to learn about the importance of giving back to their communities
- College: Work with mentors to research and select colleges to apply to, write impactful essays, understand the financial aid process, apply for scholarships, etc.